Below is a detailed and easy recipe on how to make Nigerian Coleslaw.
Ingredients For Making Nigerian Coleslaw:
• 1 small cabbage
• 3 medium size carrots
• 1 spring onion (optional)
• 7 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad cream
• ½ teaspoon sugar
• A pinch of salt
Directions For Making Nigerian Coleslaw:
• Wash all the vegetables. Then, scrape the carrots and chop into tiny bits. Slice the cabbage and onions into small pieces and set aside.
• In a bowl, add the sliced cabbage, carrots and onions. Then stir together and set aside.
• In another bowl, add the mayonnaise, sugar and salt, then mix very well until well combined.
• Now, add the mayonnaise dressing to the vegetable mixture and mix very well. That's it, your Nigerian Coleslaw is ready.
• Nigerian Coleslaw is usually served chilled alone or with coconut rice, fried rice, Jollof rice or moi moi. Enjoy!
• Please share and leave a comment below, and don't forget to give me feedback on how your Nigerian Coleslaw turned out.