You don't need any cooking skill or experience to make Nigerian Fried Eggs. It is very easy to prepare.
Below is a detailed and easy recipe to make the best Nigerian Fried Eggs.
Ingredients For Nigerian Fried Eggs:
• 2 big fresh eggs
• 3 fresh tomatoes
• 1 small onion
• Fresh pepper to taste
• Seasoning cube to taste
• Salt to taste
• 5cl Vegetable oil
Directions For Nigerian Fried Eggs:
• Wash and slice the onions, peppers and tomatoes into small pieces and set them aside. Break the eggs into a plate and whisk very well.
• Heat up the vegetable oil in a frying pan for 1 minute. Then add the chopped onions, tomatoes and peppers.
• Fry for 5 to 7 minutes, then add a pinch of salt to taste, and about half a cube of seasoning. Stir to mix and then spread the ingredients evenly on the frying pan.
• Next, pour in the whisked eggs to cover the frying ingredients and allow to fry for a minute then flip over and fry the underside for another 1 minute. That's it, your Nigerian Fried Eggs is ready.
• Nigerian Fried Eggs can be served with fried plantain, yam, potatoes or bread and tea, akamu (pap) or zobo drink. Enjoy!
• Please share and leave a comment below, and don't forget to give me feedback on how your Nigerian Fried Eggs turned out.