It is a lot easier to make than fondant icing. Nigerian Butter Icing requires just a few ingredients and can be made in a few minutes.
Below is an easy recipe to make the best Nigerian Butter Icing.
• 200 grams Butter
• 400 grams Icing Sugar (sifted)
• 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract (optional)
• 4 tablespoonful evaporated milk or
• If you're making use of powdered milk, dissolve 1 tablespoonful of the milk in 4 tablespoonful of water. (milk is optional)
Directions For Nigerian Butter Icing:
• Softened the butter at room temperature, don't melt in microwave. Then place the soft butter in a wide bowl and beat until it is light, fluffy and white.
• Now, gradually add the icing sugar and continue beating till the mixture is fluffy again. Then add the milk and vanilla (if you're making use of it) and beat until well combined and smooth.
• That's just how easy it is to make Nigerian Butter Icing for your Nigerian Cake frosting and decorations.
• Please share this recipe and leave a comment below, and don't forget to give me feedback on how your Nigerian Butter Icing turned out.