Nigerian Fruit Salad is a nutritious and healthy dish, it is made with different kinds of fresh fruits and some other ingredients.
Eating Fruit Salad fortifies the digestive system with nutrients the body needs to help fight against infections, diseases, bacteria and germs.
It is important to eat fruits on an empty stomach, so that the body would be able to absorb the nutrients it needs quickly.
Fruit Salad is best eaten one hour before meal or two hours after, in order to get the maximum health benefits.
Below is a detailed and easy recipe on how to make Nigerian Fruit Salad.
Ingredients For Nigerian Fruit Salad:
• 1 medium-sized pineapple
• ¼ small sized watermelon
• 2 medium-sized banana
• ¼ medium sized paw paw
• 2 apples (red and green)
• 2 medium-sized mangoes
• 1 tin evaporated milk
• 1 cup fresh orange juice
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or honey
Directions For Nigerian Fruit Salad:
• Wash all the fruits clean, peel and remove the seeds from the watermelon, mangoes and paw paw.
• Slice the fruits into biteable pieces or the size you prefer and mix all the fruits together in a medium size bowl, plate or cup.
• Mix the orange juice with sugar or honey. Then, pour it over the Fruit Salad and add the evaporated milk to the fruit mixture.
• That's it, your Nigerian Fruit Salad is ready. Refrigerate and serve chilled. Enjoy!
• Please share this recipe and leave a comment below, and don't forget to give me feedback on how your Nigerian Fruit Salad turned out.